Welcome to my Blog!

This is a place for me to share my love of crafts. Right now, I work mostly with paper and beads, but I have been venturing into fabric of late as well. Enjoy!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year = New Spirit

Ok, so it's the first day of 2010 and I feel motivated! I am currently working on cleaning out my craft room/office in hope that I will try to stay a bit more organized in the new year and get back to my crafts. Although this blog got started as a site for my Stampin' Up! customers to connect with my and get inspiration, I plan to grow it this year to include the other crafts I have adopted since the start of this blog. I will still post paper crafting projects with directions, but I will also be sharing some of my items as well. :)

Happy new year everyone!

No comments: