Welcome to my Blog!

This is a place for me to share my love of crafts. Right now, I work mostly with paper and beads, but I have been venturing into fabric of late as well. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Stamp Room---Finally




For years, I've been using a corner in my living room. Well, finally, I downsized my kids toys and moved them to their rooms and the basement since they're a little older and turned their playroom in to my stamp room. It's so nice to be able to spread out and not have to clean up everything for the night every day. It's also nice when I hold classes at my house so I don't have to move everything to my dining room.:) I just had to share. I've had it like this for about 3 weeks now and I finally hung the bulletin boards today. :) They're 12x12 cork panels with Blue Bayou DP. :)



















3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have stamp room envy!! Great space. TFS

Anonymous said...

So nice, I want one too!!!
Great that we will be stamping there in two weeks : )

SW said...

It looks great!! I'm envious! :)