Welcome to my Blog!

This is a place for me to share my love of crafts. Right now, I work mostly with paper and beads, but I have been venturing into fabric of late as well. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

National Military Family Month Card



National Military Family Month is November and I've been trying to come up with cards that celebrate our patriotism, but also show support for our troops who are stationed overseas. So far, this is what I've come up with. Any comments, suggestios would be much appreciated!

4 comments:

Deb Lenox Leesburg, Virginia said...

very nice girl....thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

I think perhaps you may want to add something as a background behind the white field. Versamark stars perhaps? Otherwise, I think it's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the card for the star if you may want to add dots of sparkle or glitter otherwise I love the card. Thank you for sharing.

Becky Wilson
Hugo MN

Anonymous said...

Great card, simple yet beautiful!

I agree with maybe adding a little something to the background white paper, or maybe try replace that with Naturals White?