Welcome to my Blog!

This is a place for me to share my love of crafts. Right now, I work mostly with paper and beads, but I have been venturing into fabric of late as well. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sale-A-Bration is Here!

And to Sale-a-Brate!
I am hosting a virtual
Mystery Hostess Workshop!

Place your SAB qualifying order ($50 or more in merchandise) by February 14th and you’ll get your name in a drawing for the hostess benefits:

1. 1 Level 1 Hostess Set
2. $15 in Free Merchandise
3. Free Catalog

For Every $50 in merchandise you purchase, you will not only get your FREE SAB Set, you’ll get an entry into the drawing AND I will mount your stamps!
If you sign up to host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll get 5 entries!


If the workshop totals more than $300 in merchandise, TWO people will win in each category!

Send in your order today to lizlovesstampin@yahoo.com.

Let me know if you need a catalog, I will be happy to get one to you or you can look at the catalog online at www.stampinup.com.

No comments: