Welcome to my Blog!

This is a place for me to share my love of crafts. Right now, I work mostly with paper and beads, but I have been venturing into fabric of late as well. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Stamp-a-Stack/Open Crop Time

Come to my house and make some cards or work on your own projects or both events!

Stamp-A-Stack
Come and make 10 cards: 5 Birthday Cards and 5 Thank You Cards. Charge is $15 and includes envelopes and assistance from me.

Open Crop

Come and use my stamps, tools and ink pads and work on your scrapbook pages. Charege is $15 if you only crop and $5 if you participate in the Stamp-a-Stack first. If you need any emellishments or paper, the charge is an additional $0.25 each.

Simply e-mail me at lizlovesstampin@yahoo.com to get on the evite with all of the details!

No comments: